Total Pageviews

Friday 4 February 2011

Busy week

Well I've had a busy week this week.  Went to the vets to have my microchip inserted again (the last one fell out :/).  The vet asked mum if she wanted them to take me in the back so they don't associate the pain with her - what pain!  The treat I was nibbling on was great and before I knew it I was going beep when they put this mouse thing on my back - I thought it was really funny.  Storm came to the vets with me for a check up on his heart and the vet was really pleased, said his heartbeat had dropped so that was good news :)

Also learnt to balance on a balance disc, this was really easy and I think I'm much better than the others at it, Chase is pretty good though.  Have done a lot of training in the garden this week as it's been nice weather, I like working outside cos there's so much more going off, I get distracted easily though.

I got told off for eating the new memory foam dog bed, was fun at the time but wasn't so keen when it came out the other end - will think twice about doing that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment