Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 January 2011

Welcome

Hi I'm Edge a 16 week old blue Border Collie.  I live with my mum & dad and 5 brothers & sisters.  First is Storm a 13 1/2 year old black/white tri BC, mum said it is good that he is still here as he is a great teacher - I beg to differ as he's always telling me off!  He has a grade 6 heart murmur but you wouldn't know it sometimes and remains top of the pack.  Then there's Kai a red/white BC, he's 10 and I just love winding him up, he tells me off but he never hurts me so I know I can get away with murder lol.  Gyp's an 8 year old black/white border collie and I play with her ALL the time, though she gets grumpy after 10pm guess she needs her beauty sleep.  Last but not least are the twins Chase & Phase they are both blue/white BC's and are 5 (apparantly they are my biological aunty & uncle).  Well that's my doggie family, I am slowley working my way round all of them, mum says I'm very confident and clever which I think is a good thing but it makes her quite strict with me which is boring, I have my ways of working her too though and can usually make her laugh even though I've 'according to them' done something naughty.
For instance, yesterday I was out walking with mum & Storm at a new park, mum kept calling me and I stayed with her but only cos I know she had a pocket full of treats, (Storm likes walking with me because there's always treats on offer, he says to watch out cos when I grow up she won't bring treats out anymore - we'll see!) Anyway, I was being such a good boy and then I met 2 terriers who were MY SIZE :D, wow it was great - thought they were a bit rough a couple of times but I can handle it.  I hadn't noticed mum walking away though I faintly heard my name a few times, now what's a pup to do???? Well eventually when the westie bowled me over for the 3rd time I decided enough was enough and left to get a treat from mum.  I got loads of praise when I got there, must remember that for future, if I ignore her for a bit and then go back I get extra praise :D
Right I'm off now, have things to chew n all that

No comments:

Post a Comment